Thursday, November 29, 2012

Love Part Deux

Ok so my "I love you" brother called me last night to clarify some things after he read the Love post. He wanted to tell me a little story about how those 3 words won him his beautiful wife.

When he was working at his old department, his now wife was working there too. She was a cute gal that was charmed right away by my brothers humor and niceness. One day before they even were dating she heard him on the phone with someone. When she heard him end the call with "I love you babe" she thought "Oh shit..he's got a girlfriend!" Boooooo...

What she didn't know was that on the other line was...ME! When she found this out she was relieved and totally in love with him. What a nice caring guy who talks to his sister that way....<Insert the "awwwwww" audience track from Saved By The Bell>

So there it is..the "I love you" wins again!

Oh and I am overwhelmed with the I love you's on Facebook, texts and even a love note written on a Trader Joe's receipt stuck on my windshield after yoga.

I...luvu.

Em

No comments: