Monday, January 9, 2012

Namaste...

People are awesome and they make my world go round. For real.

After yoga tonight I popped into Trader Joe's for one of my 5 times a week visits. While perusing my favorite aisle, the cereal aisle, I noticed someone starting at me. I glanced up and realized I did not know this person so I picked up a random box of cereal and started reading the ingredients.."that's a lot of sugar" I said to myself. Still sizing me up 30 seconds later I became nervous. I wondered what was coming next. A proposition perhaps? That wouldn't have gone well though judging by the first glance.

I finally look up and this gal blurts out "Do you do yoga?" Holding my yoga mat in my left hand I thought to myself, "nope, I always just carry around a yoga mat with me." Instead I responded with " I sure do." She then asks, "Is it hard?!" Hmm...I said "It is..but really you make it what you want and every class is different. You should try it." A quick "Thank you" from her and I was outta there.

I ran to the check out to find Reebs and Steph. While waiting in line I saw a shopping cart roll by that was SO full I couldn't believe it. Literally, and I do not use that term loosely...the cart was literally overflowing with bread, nuts, bananas and so much more. Who was pulling that cart? My new yogi of course.

Namaste,
Emily

1 comment:

MickeyRules said...

Very cool! You might see her in your next class....you inspire wherever you go.