Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Sound of...WTH?!

Someone's gotta be messing with me!

I wake this am just like I do every morning, with a glass of whiskey in my hand, singing away. Ok the whiskey part is false but I usually wake up with a song in my head. As I'm out pouring my coffee I start singing "High on a hill with a lonely goatherd...lady oh du lady oh du lay he whoooo..." In my head and thinking what the hell show is this from and why am I singing it?
I figure it out, The Sound of Music of course. I take some time to ponder what the song is even about, why it's in the show and again, why am I singing it. After giving up on that thought I go about my day.

A few hours later I put on my running gear and headed out for a run. As I'm about 3/4 of the way done and I run by a little Gelato & Coffee cafe I hear some alpine music coming from within..could it be?! It sure the hell was!! Right as I'm running by their door I hear "High on a hill with a lonely goatherd..lady oh du lady oh du lay he whoooo." I say to myself "are you f'ing kidding me?!" The only song I sang today was this. The only song I heard on my run was this one. How? Why? What the hell?
Needless to say the run home my mind was going crazy and I almost stopped running a few times because my mind was working so hard.

That's my life.

1 comment:

Josh said...

It's a sign. Buy a goat and name "Lady o, the Rock CF Goat".