Thursday, April 12, 2012

Damn Good People

I know damn good people.

My friend Ryan is damn good person that has helped me get the Rock CF Quickbooks account set up and running smoothly. He spent 4 hours with me the other night getting my personal and Rock CF taxes squared away. He was also the one who delivered the news that I owe around $800 in taxes..yeah! My friend sure is a damn good person.

My other friend Alex is a damn good person too. He has designed 6 new Rock CF and Just Let Me Breathe shirt designs that will be launched this month. These designs are going to blow minds and appeal to not only CF interested people, but everyone! Get ready to wear it.

My friend Kevin is a damn good person too! He is taking me to the Tigers game today at 1pm. Front row seats along the first base line. I'm looking forward to having an afternoon Detroit beer, some Germack peanuts and scooping up a foul ball.

There are too many damn good people to list here...I'll sum it up though; everyone in my family and all of my friends are, you know....

No comments: