Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Shake it up...baby?



Attention parents, aunts, uncles and babysitters!  
Can't get that baby to stop crying? I can help!


First find a friend with CF who owns (and better be using!) a therapy vest. Have them strap on that vest and then put that crying baby in their arms. Within seconds you will have a happy and smiling baby!

Above is me with my niece LoLo. She is a mover and a, um "shaker", and doesn't like to sit still. So this a.m. I was doing my meds and vest and she was getting feisty for my bro (her daddy). I said let's see if the vest will help.... Sure enough after a little shake down she was that smiling and happy baby that she is. She sat through the last 10 minute setting with me and loved every second of it. So if you don't have a friend with CF, too bad....You can just dish out $15,000 + though and you will be all set.

Stay tuned for more Mary Poppins tips!

No comments: