Friday, November 18, 2011

My Brother Adam

My brothers are the damn best! Jason was born first, then Adam and I came along. Having two older brothers is definitely the way to go, especially if you have mine. Adam was nominated (by you know who..) to compete for the West Michigan's Finest for the CF Foundation. This is a bathing suit contest and he has really been working out hard to win this...
Below is his cute letter asking for $$$..check him out!

My little sister, Emily Schaller, was diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis when we were little kids. Being just a kid, I didn't understand exactly what it meant. I remember regular visits with Emily to the Detroit Children's Hospital, seeing her get sick and endure all sorts of medications and treatments, but it never really occurred to me as a child that she had a serious illness.


Our parents always told us that there was nothing different or weak about Emily having CF, and they encouraged Emily to participate in sports and other activities, and Emily proved that point well many times. Emily has since grown up to be a successful and inspirational person and a leading force in the fight against Cystic Fibrosis.

When I was young, our family participated in events with the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation such as Bowl for Breath and Great Strides events. In the last several years, I have been very fortunate to be able to help Emily with her organization, the Rock CF Foundation.

I will soon be honored by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation at a special event recognizing outstanding young professionals in my community. In accepting this distinction, I have committed to raise money to help the Foundation realize its mission of controlling and curing cystic fibrosis (CF). Please help me meet my goal by making a donation.

Together, we can make a difference in the lives of those with cystic fibrosis. Thank you for supporting my sister and the mission of the CF Foundation!


If you would like to help Adam become West Michigan's Finest, click HERE or on the pic of him with his beautiful wife and my favorite little kid K!


No comments: