Monday, November 21, 2011

Tips from Canadians

Today I met two Canadian women in their 50's. They were shopping at Pure Detorit while I was there and we got to chattin. I like just about every Canadian person I meet. They're always nice, courteous, fun to talk to and usually have some good things to say. These two ladies fit the bill and were delightful!

Canadian's travel tips from today:

You must go to San Diego, you'll fit right in. 30 somethings (yikes!!!!) all over who are fit, single, eat healthy. The ocean is there and you will love it!

Go to Vancouver! It's beautiful. Seattle is great too oh and Portland!

This n that:
You're not married are you? Good..don't! (no worries there!)

You're waist is tiny..how? (I then explain my running, biking, yoga...eating a ton)

Keep running beacuse pretty soon all that eating will catch up to you.

Well I'm looking for a sweatshirt..that doesn't say Detroit. ( ummm wrong store?)


Talking about Rock CF:
You don't have it do you?

I was going to say, you're just like my hairedresser. I used to do benefits for her. You're just alike, little, cute, same personality..you both talk fast.

That was my 10 minute conversation with these super nice ladies who I hope to see again. We did of course talk about the very cool seatbelt bags sold here..and one did buy one!

No comments: