Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Better than Perfect?

Can you please say that again doc? "Better than perfect?" Now of course I have heard those 3 words countless times before, maybe not referring to me but when I do hear them I think..oh they must be talking about me.then I smile.

Yesterday after my eyes were tested, eye dropped, poked and blurred, the doctor told me that my eyes are "better than perfect!" 20/15 vision and one hell of an optic nerve! This is of course very good news. It makes me feel that 30 isn't going to be so scary. A few gray hairs? I can dig that..nothing a little work from my hair stylist can't fix. But it also means that I don't need glasses, yet..

So am I still feeling crazy and not really together? Do I fall over, get nauseous, squint, feel like I'm a walking bobble head? Yep! I did a lot of research the night before last to try and get to the bottom of this because deep inside I know it is not my eyes causing this. After a good hour of really digging I came upon something. Let me just say I will bet my car, Vespa and road bike on what I think it is. All of the main symptoms hit along with the "a dizziness that you can't really describe," "feeling it the second you wake up until the second you go to sleep," and many more.

I will not reveal what I think it is until I talk it over with my doc. All I'm saying is that the dr.'s in the ER and on the floor didn't even look in my ears until I made them. I even asked about setting up an ENT appt but they bawked at that and said EYES!

Oh and once we confirm that this stuff is not a side effect from the clinical trial blue bill drug I can start back on it. I've been off of the drug a few days because we need to make certain that it is not the cause of my weird symptoms.

Stay tuned for the big reveal. Here's a hint..it may or may not have to do with David Bowie!

1 comment:

kkmomrn said...

I'm betting your ear "crystals" are out of place ;)