Sunday, September 25, 2011

Smoothie Moves Sunday

I woke up this am asking myself, "what do you eat for breakfast when your full up to your gills and know that in 4 house you'll be pounding 4 liters of Golytely?" Most people would say ummm...."Nothing!!" I of course cannot. A girls gotta eat something, especially because I plan to knock a few miles out this am and need some energy.

My Super Smooth Banana Smoothie is what I went with.
Here's the recipe:
1 Frozen banana
1/2 Cup 2% Fage Greek Yogurt
1 Tbsp Ground Flax Seed
1'ish Tbsp Organic Almond Butter w/ Flax
1 tsp Honey
1/3 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk

Chef's Note: This smoothie taste better if it is consumed from a Polygamy Porter pint glass.

Blend that baby till it's smoove and drink!

On the stove today I'll be cooking up a 17 Bean & Barley Veggie soup! I should be able to enjoy this later in the evening once I am clean as a whistle and 5 pounds lighter. AND celebrating a Lions win over the Vikings.

No comments: