Friday, September 16, 2011

Slack Attack

This weekend is supposed to kick off my Cycle For Life tour. I am signed up to ride in these new CFF events in 4 cities starting this weekend in Holland, MI. (Isn't that veird?) I am super excited about these events because they are bringing a whole new group of people in the CF fight with us while doing something that I really love to do..RIDE!

Since I haven't been on a bike in 13 days because even walking makes me feel seasick, there is a very slim chance that I'll be able to get out to ride this weekend. L-A-M-E! I am going to attempt to get on the bike today....this could be a complete disaster or a great laugh for the spectators. Road ID will be strapped on tight.
Next weekend I am supposed to ride in Dayton, OH on Saturday and then in Chicago on Sunday, then October 8 in Madison, WI....hmmm these all involve driving to get there and well I can't really do that either! Score.
So right now I am in a holding pattern and I am starting to feel like a dork because I don't want to let any of these rides down. Of course I have been slacking on my $150 fundraising goal for each ride because honestly I feel that I am tapped out. All year long I am asking for money for this or for that. When I call my one uncle he says "uh oh...you must have you hand out again, asking for money!"

Even though I may not be riding in any of these rides I still would like to raise some money for them. Below are links to donate..Maybe I can get some quick $5 donations here..100 of them? I feel a little like Oliver when he is asking for more porridge..Please sir can I have some more?...morrrrre????



I've made it super easy for you to donate..Just click on the city below that you feel deserves your donation and it will take you right to the donation page for that city's ride.










Thank you for the constant support. The CFF is the reason I am alive to day..walking sideways, but I am here.

Em



No comments: