Sunday, October 14, 2012

Hitting the Clinic

This morning I got a call from my mini me/3 year old niece K who said that she is now a doctor. Interesting...In case you didn't already know,  she told me recently that she has 3 grandchildren. She basically puts Doogie Howser to shame. A 3 year old doctor with 3 grand kids..Sorry NPH!

So when she told me she was a doctor I asked if she could help me with my foot. She responded with  "I am at the clinic..." Hmm I thought; she isn't allowed to hang out with Lindsey Lohan anymore and I know she's clean, but why the clinic?  "The clinic is at my house." Oh she calls the doctors office the clinic...better keep an eye on who she is hanging out with and watching on TV...

She instructed that I must take a shower, brush my teeth and hurry there quickly. What would she be doing when I got to the clinic? Look in my ears, put a hammer in my mouth and the make me say "ahhhh" and then throw that away. Interesting.

After explaining how this process would work, she asked if I like apple juice. Of course I do! She told me that when I get to the clinic there is some apple juice in the fridge, so just open it up and have some. That would definitely fix me. She finished the conversation with another, "hurry up and get here, and come quickly!"

Just before getting this phone call from my new doctor, I began receiving picture messages of the youngest Rock CF star, my other niece LoLo. She was wearing that red Rock CF shirt that K wore when she was a little thing. Matching the shirt were some red and white striped pants, cute ass grin and sticky outty hair..why....!??



How do you say no to these things! My new clinic, my new doctor and my baby Rock CF'er are 3 hours away...I was so tempted to just drop what I was doing (packing for the IRONMAN!), get in my car and drive there.

After this race I need to see these nuggets!


No comments: