Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Runnin with my mama

This cold or sinus program seems to be moving out...it's trying to work its' way into my lungs but I have not time for that. The nagging BS cough that is super weak compared to a CF cough is what I've got going on now. Luckily I see my CF Doc and team on Thursday in case we need to do anything about this. Can't wait to see what my PFT's are and if I have been able to keep my weight up with all this crazy training!

A good day of training so far though. I did some arms, core and strength stuff this am and tonight is a hard slow flow yoga class. The best part was running with my mama. She headed over after work and we hit the hot, steamy and humid streets for a nice 3 miler.

Of course these runs always include dinner afterward. Today's Tuesday special? Brown rice and quinoa pilaf with peas, kale, lentils and a bunch of little asian inspired spices and ingredients. I'll be living off this for a few days now, and I don't hate that.

2 hour ride in the am!

Em

No comments: